Tuesday, November 28, 2017

She looks like an angel

Seen on sondrakistan.com, Knowledge is Power, a post titled the snowflakes are melting.


“She looks like an angel,” one child reportedly said as Melania was embraced by a handful of schoolchildren when she emerged in the White House wearing a caped Christian Dior dress and a thin, gold belt to accent her small waist.

“She seriously looks like an angel,” one of the children said as they greeted Melania.

Link goes to Daily Mail with a lot more photos. No Mao decorations noticed. 

9 comments:

Joe Biden, America's Putin said...

I'm with HER --------> Melania!

edutcher said...

And you can bet no kids rushed to her the Beast or Mike the way they did her.

ndspinelli said...

Angel Foxy Lady.

windbag said...

J Geils agrees.

john said...

I couldn't find a good picture, but the photo shoot reminded me scenes from the movie Chronicles of Narnia. Not trying to make any comparisons.

john said...

She's much prettier than Tilda Swinton. Although I thought she was great in Moonrise Kingdon and Grand Budapest Hotel, but maybe only because I like all Wes Anderson movies.

'nuff name dropping.

john said...

Enjoy the Gimnazija Kranj youth orchestra playing R-K's Scheherazade.

Are these Slovenians awesomely talented, or what? Are they good looking, or what? Good stock.

10:23 is exquisite.

The Dude said...

I have always enjoyed Scheherazade, I studied it in school 50 years ago and it remains one of my favorites.

I also remember what ricpic wrote "You want extra schmaltz? Calling Rimsky-Korsakov!", or words to that effect. He is correct, but dang, both I still like both kinds of music - Rimsky and Korsakov.

Watching that video I learned that there are parts for two alto saxophones in the score - who knew?

Looking at the bass fiddles I now know where all the grade AAAA curly maple goes.

john said...

Shostakovich introduced a saxophone into his Waltz No 2. Edgy guy.